Friday, February 17

in my basket



There isn't too much knitting going on around here these days, only a little bit during Downton Abbey. But when I do pick up the needles it's for soothing rows of garter stitch for Larch, in some yummy (and impossible to photograph on a cloudy day) Madelinetosh Sock yarn.

I spent a delightful little chunk of baby morning nap last week in bed reading a Kindle Single by Ann Patchett on her writing life. That very same afternoon I chanced on a copy of Truth & Beauty on a friend's bookshelf. It's a lovely read. I do love Ann Patchett a great deal--State of Wonder was my favorite book of 2011, and Bel Canto was one of the best books I read in 2010.

What's in your basket? (Playing along with Ginny, via Amanda.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a chat! I read and appreciate every comment.