Friday, April 26

sensing




It's been a trying week--physically and emotionally. But, there was also incredible kindness and wisdom that people have offered me, and, at the end, a most wonderful massage. I'm grateful for a cooler-than-average spring here in Central Texas, green and rain, and vivid carpets of jewel-toned wildflowers.


read :: swamplandia! // this: enough
taste :: applesauce & coconut water (I was sick)
see :: because I've needed the laugh
touch :: melting and releasing in most capable, intuitive hands during an amazing prenatal massage
hear :: alexi murdoch, this one and this one over and over. and over.
think ::  about smoothies and nervous systems and coffee and essential oils
feel :: better and worse and better all over again


linking up with Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a chat! I read and appreciate every comment.