Friday, January 27

five senses friday: birthday edition

Happy Birthday, Silas Henry Cash! 


A year ago we welcomed you into the world, and my life has been so greatly enriched for having you at its center. You are the sweetest, happiest, most beautiful little boy I have ever  known. Thank you for all the love you give me, and for all that you teach me. I want to learn how to embrace the world around me with the same confidence and enthusiasm that you bring to each new experience. Your mama loves you so much, little bear--and so do your daddy, grandma, grandpa and JJ, grand-maman and grand-papa, uncles, aunts, cousins, and all your friends!



For today, then, a Silas-themed Five Senses Friday.

::tasting:: the bananas, muffins, pears, and Cheerios we share for breakfasts and snacks.

::hearing:: you sing and chatter and chirp to yourself in your crib before falling asleep

::feeling:: the sweet weight of your head as it rests on my collarbone before I lay you down to nap

::seeing:: the funny little fuzz that stands up at the back of your head

::smelling:: clean fresh baby skin after your bath


1 comment:

  1. happy birth day fanny! and of course happy birthday to your sweet silas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat! I read and appreciate every comment.