Wednesday, August 1

the august break




It's August, and like last year, I'll be playing along with Susannah. The August Break is a chance to take a break from regular blogging, and share a picture every day on our blogs--or more, or less, there are no rules! This comes at a great time for me since there will be lots of travel for my family this month: we're headed to Dallas for a wedding this weekend, and in a few weeks are headed home to Montreal for two weeks, to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday, and to enjoy time with my crazy French Canadian family and eat lots and lots of corn on the cob. I'm looking forward to a big, deep exhale this month, to keeping things light and bright and fresh, and to meeting new folks doing the same all over the globe. So check back here for some summer revelry, or on Instagram--truly my favorite place to hang out--with the hashtag #augustbreak. Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, lots of good stuff coming up.
    i've debated about the AB, but am feeling wordy these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your travels! Can't wait to see what they bring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a chat! I read and appreciate every comment.